LLL REG Account for Sunday Offerings
Weekly Giving during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We encourage members to think about their financial contributions to God’s kingdom and the work
of our congregation. We suggest that as many people as possible set up Regular Electronic Giving.
REG forms can be found at this link: Regular Electronic Giving or phone the LLL direct toll free on 1800 556 457 for assistance…..
Alternatively, set up a regular payment through your personal bank’s on-line system.
account details are:
We can still contribute to God’s work in the world. Contact our treasurer about setting up a direct debit via REG if you are unsure about the using details above.
- REG is a convenient, safe and confidential way of giving a regular offering to your congregation.
- Your REG offering can come from your bank, credit union or LLL account.
- You can set up REG to coincide with your regular income (eg salary, pension, dividends) or budget: weekly, fortnightly, monthly, quarterly or even half-yearly.
- REG keeps things confidential. Your congregation doesn’t receive any information regarding your identity or the amount of your offering.
How REG benefits our congregation
- Provides a regular income flow, making budgeting easier
- Can increase giving through the convenience of direct debits
- Safer because there is less cash to handle and bank each week